• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security level is set to High - creating pdf

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When dragging and dropping a word doc into Adobe Acrobat DC pro, I get the "Security level is set to High. Please run the application which created this document...." There is no security warning dialog in the doc and I have tried creating a blank word doc. I have enabled all macros in the trust center, deleted and reinstalled adobe, updated office, still no change. Also, I can create a pdf any other way, I just cannot drag and drop the doc into adobe. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this issue today. Unsure of what caused this to happen but was able to fix the issue by doing these steps in the Office 365 application that you're trying to add/replace pages from. For myself that was:

Open Word, go to File, then Options, then Trust Center, then Trust Center Settings..., then Trusted Locations, select Add new location.., select the program folder for Adobe, select OK and then OK.

Then try again. I hope this works for you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appriciate the reply, but unfortunately that did not solve the issue for me, still getting the same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines