• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security Level is set to High, Script Error, Security Alert

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into the same issue that seems to happen often as I've seen on other posts but I have't actually read a fix.  Since my renewal of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit) on my Windows 10; Microsoft Office 365.  I have had no issues before creating a fillable PDF from an excel file and now it no longer works and my company IT department has gone through every single suggestion possible.  I also, get Script Errors and Security Alert upon signing into it; which I hadn't had to do until trying to figure out why it won't allow me to create a fillable PDF.  I have no issue creating a PDF via "Save As" from the excel or word file.  It's simply not doing it through the software/program.  Has anyone gotten rid of it or actually had the issue resolved??

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , JavaScript , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Heidi,
I also got issue with the script error while logging into Adobe Acrobat.
It's the exact same URL.
Did you make any progress so far in fixing this error?

greetings J.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi J,

No fix yet, our IT department has gone and went through everything possible, even "old" suggestions given through this Support Community and nothing has worked.   I really need this to part of Adobe to work (Fillable) and I have not seen any fixes that seem to help.  So, looking into other software at this point unfortunately.

Rgds,

Heidi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines