Security settings for form with import text file function and electronic signature

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about security settings.

I have a rather complicated (already working) form with the function of importing data from the test file (this function also works). The import is invoked from the level of Java code after pressing my button located on this form.

The form is supposed to be signed with an electronic signature, as it is used for communication between the citizen and the office. After completing the document, the citizen is also to sign it electronically and send it to the office.

And because in order for the form to work, I had to set up trust in the data file and the folder, and this is different for every user, I have a question.

And here's the question:
How should the security be set for such a form that:
1.enable the electronic signature of the form before its publication by the office,
2.filling in the form partly manually and partly by importing from a text file,
3. the citizen electronically signs the completed form and returns it to the office.

TOPICS
JavaScript , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Java or Javascript?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Java script

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines