• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select All

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to select only 2 pages in a doc and want to delete all the other pages. When I go "organize pages" doc, it allows me to select all the individual pages but I can't seem to find how to "select all". I want to select all the pages as there are almost 200 pages and then unclick the 2 pages that I need (and delete the rest). Any ideas on how to do this? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Nevermind, I figured it out. I just have to "extract" the pages that I want. Thanks anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

You can do that in the Pages panel on the left (at least in the old design of Acrobat...). Open it, click into it, press Ctrl+A to select all pages, then hold down Ctrl and click the two pages you want to exclude, then press Delete, and only those two pages will remain.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I figured it out. I just have to "extract" the pages that I want. Thanks anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do that in the Pages panel on the left (at least in the old design of Acrobat...). Open it, click into it, press Ctrl+A to select all pages, then hold down Ctrl and click the two pages you want to exclude, then press Delete, and only those two pages will remain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines