• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send and Commet notifications in Acrobat

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Is there a way once I send a PDf for send and comment I get notifications when somone has commented on the shared PDF, at the momnet I dont know unkless I open Acrobat? 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to share the PDFs?  When the recipient views the file, you get a notification in Adobe Acrobat and an email. To view and track all the files shared for viewing, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have set it up as per instructions and I dont get a email or notification if they have made comments, I can see in notifications if I go into Acobat but thats not good enough as I cant keep checking it, also before the update I could see next to the name /initee if they had opend it or not but that seems to have dissapeared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines