Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send by email not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

At work they send PDF Packing slips all the time and today when they try the 'send by email' icon and slide the 'attach link' slider it does nothing at all. It used to pop up an Outlook email they could then edit and send.  Now there is a message that you have to login ot Document Cloud?  Is this a thing or has this always been a thing? I guess a link has to poin to somewhere, but not sure why it just started today when it has been working fine for years. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Jon

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Thnaks for the reply. I discovered this was actually a miscommunication where they don't actually need to send a link, they can send the file as an attachment and that works fine. Thanks for the help though, i tmay com ein handy at a later point in time.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi papajon

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the attach to email option is not working.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to change the Outlook account settings as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/attach-to-email-not-working.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnaks for the reply. I discovered this was actually a miscommunication where they don't actually need to send a link, they can send the file as an attachment and that works fine. Thanks for the help though, i tmay com ein handy at a later point in time.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines