• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

separate pages using find word

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i select pages using similar words in multipal pages. after that i need to extract these selected pages into new file. 

As a exmaple i have a multiple pages file and some pages has similar unique word. Now i want to extract that pages which have similer unique text. Ho can i do that?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This can be done using a script. You will need to search all the words in all the pages of the file, looking for this unique word you're after, and then extract those pages that have a match to a new file.

If you're interested, I actually developed a (paid-for) tool that does exactly that, and it uses the results of the built-in Advanced Search command, which is much more robust than searching using a script, so you can use it on large files without an issue. You can find it here: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-print-or-extract-pages-from-csv-search-results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines