• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequential Numbering

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a label that will be used by our warehouse workers for shipping. I have created a fillable form so they can input their side of the information. It will have order quantity "x of y" but it would take forever for them to fill out each variable. Is there a way to create sequential numbering for this field? Result would be, they input 1 of 15 and it prepopulates 2 of 15, 3 of 15, etc.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us some more info?

Is it always num of 15?

You want to enter number into text field and then that field should show entered number of 15?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The order quantity (x of y) will change based on how many boxes are being sent. The original labels were made using a label software, the person would simply put in the "y" amount and the labels would populate "x" based on that. Example: input "y" as 15", automatically generates "1 of 15", "2 of 15", "3 of 15", etc.

It will not always be 15, it changes based on the order. I don't know if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I now understand 'y' part of it but how is 'x' entered into field?

You write the person would simply put in the "y" amount and the labels would populate "x" based on that

how is x changed from 1 to 2 to 3...etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines