• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seriennummer wird nicht akzeptiert (Acrobat pro 17, Win10)

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe einen PC mit einem Wechselrahmen und zwei Festplatten auf denen je ein Betriebssystem ist (win11 und win10) Ich wollte von meinem Abo den Acrobat pro 17 auf beiden Systemen installieren. Auf der ersten (win11) funktionierte es gut. Bei der zweiten wird meine Seriennummer nicht akzeptiert. Ich hätte zu viele Geräte aktiviert. Gesehen habe ich aber nur eins. In meiner Verzweifelung deaktivierte ich es. Trotzdem kann ich den Acrobat nicht aktivieren! Was kann ich tun?

Steffen

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Steffen2a 

Sorry to hear about your experience, and we apologize for the delayed response. In case you are still facing the download and activation issue. 

Try downloading Acrobat 2017 from this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html; put the serial number for activation and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem. I have deactivated Adobe on my other computer and I cannot see in my account that other computers are activated. However, I get the message that the max amount of devices are activated. I tried downloading the programm via the link you gave above, however no difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The activations shown in your account are ONLY subscriptions. You can deactivate easily if you subscribe. With perpectual licenses, you get two activations and they last FOREVER. If you need a third activation (for example for your second replacement computer) you need to contact Adobe Customer Service and ask for "activation count reset". But beware, people will contact you now, pretending to be from Adobe. If you reply, your problems will get much worse. Adobe have no email address and do not use Skype.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines