Set default tool

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen posts about trying to change default select tool to the hand, but what I want to do is change the default to crop because I am using Adobe Pro DC to edit pdfs. Is there a way to change this default?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

The option to change/set the default tool other than select or hand tool is not yet available. You may share your request with the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you delete a feature that has always existed and then say "it's not yet available". Just make it available again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why?????????????????????????????????????

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines