Setting full screen monitor not working

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all.

On Adobote Acrobar Reader DC, I'm trying to set a different monitor to read the PDF file in full screen, since I have two panels. This seem to be theoretically possible, since in PREFERENCES >> FULL SCREEN the app asks us (on its very first section) "Which monitor you want to use" (don't know if the English version have this exact caption, but it is what is shown in Brazilian Portuguese version). And then, I set "Main monitor" on the list (which I'm assuming it’s the one Windows is set the be the main monitor), hit OK, but even navigating through the file in the secondary panel, when switching to full screen, the apps shows the full screen mode on the secondary panel, not the primary. Not only this, but when going back to PREFERENCES >>> FULL SCREEN, the "Same monitor" option, instead of the option I chose last time ("Main monitor") is set. Like if the changes were not applied at all. Is that some sort of bug or there is a way to make it happen? Thank you all and my apologize for the bad grammar.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?