• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show all comments

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - is there a way to show all comments in the document without scrolling through the document first? Currently, the comments in the right comments pane only show up as I scroll to the page where the comment exists. I have a 1000+ pdf and don't want to scroll through every single page to see if there is a comment.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

This is not normal behavior, but I've seen it happen. It typically happens when the file was edited in a non-Adobe application, meaning the comments are somewhat corrupt. You can try exporting the comments to an FDF file and then importing them back in to fix it, but it doesn't always solve the issue. You will also have problems deleting these comments, most likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not normal behavior, but I've seen it happen. It typically happens when the file was edited in a non-Adobe application, meaning the comments are somewhat corrupt. You can try exporting the comments to an FDF file and then importing them back in to fix it, but it doesn't always solve the issue. You will also have problems deleting these comments, most likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  That worked!! Good to know that this isn't normal behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines