• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Online storage when saving files

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, has anyone found a workable solution to enabilng online storage to Adobe Cloud from Acrobat DC Pro? I know it's a long standing issues, but after resinstalling on a new laptop, I have now lost access to all my online storage, sharing and commenting from the desktop app.  All is working on the online version.

I have tried ticking the Show Online storage when saving files option in Acrobat preferences but to no avail.

I've now spent a week trying to fix this, trawling through the online community suggestions, but there seems no real solution is available.  Thanks for any help!

Running Acrobat Pro DC as below on Windows 10:

Screenshot 2022-09-12 085756.png

Here are the only options available in the desktop up

Screenshot 2022-09-12 085735.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have this issue with some users and not with others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem when I downloaded the app through my account. I downloaded Acrobat Reader and now I can see all my files. Very strange, when I pay for the Pro but I doesn't allow me to see my files. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines