• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign & Fill incorrect GMT timestamps.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just started using Sign & Fill and the firt signed document I got back is showing the incorrect GMT timestamps.

Cosistently out by 1 hour from Creation to Signed version.

Does anyone know how to edit so that correct times are shown on document?

Regards

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

Thanks for reaching out. As described above, the Fill & Sign is showing incorrect GMT timestamp, correct?

Would you mind sharing some more information for a better understanding:

• Are you using Fill & Sign or Adobe Sign  for signing the documents?
  • Are you signing the documents or a different user is signing the documents? If a different user is signing the document then the time on his system may impact the time on the document.
  • What is the workflow/steps you are doing for putting the time stamp on the document?
  • Could you please share the screenshot of the issue that you are facing?

We are here for help, just need more information

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, thanks for the swift response.

As we are currently testing the process with me at home and my son at a different location we have confirmed that our system times shown on PC are the same but the timestamps on the documents are showing -1 hour GMT.

Please see attached which shows sequence of workflowTimestamp 1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Adobe Sign include with Adobe Acorbat DC. , and the signed document I got back is showing the incorrect GMT timestamps, 

There is 5 hours more an the GMT timestamps then the real hour, here in Quebec. What can i do to correct that

I need help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the incorrect GMT time stamps, for more information please refer to the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/experience-manager/kb/TimeStampsDiffer.html)

Thanks

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that link dos not help . its by design that the time is not the acual time that the doc. was signed???  how dos that help us?  We want varification that shows the actual local time list on the document. not the GMT time - which in my case is 4 hours later . this is not good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines