• 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

Signature and Date fields

Neu hier ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

I'm looking for a way to connect two fields on a form.  I need the the date stamp of the signature field to also appear alone in a text box.  Thus, I need to connect a signature field to a text box, and format the text box so that only the date shows.  If anyone has a solution, please share.  I'm trying to do it, but I can't format the text box for it to just show the date.  This is for a time-sensitive project.  Would like to have a solution as soon as possible.  TIA

Zugriffe

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
LEGENDE ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Kopiert

I would use the option in the signature field's propertties to run a JavaScript to fill-in a read onlydate field with the systems current date and time zone when the PDF is signed.

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Kopiert

AKTUELL

As mentioned, you can use the Signed event of the Signature field to populate another field.

The code to do that would be something like this:

this.getField("SignatureTime").value = util.printd("mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM", new Date());

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines