• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing PDF on Kiosk computer

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a PDF doc that is I need to have available on a Kiosk PC (just a surface tablet) that is available for when an employee needs something, they fill this PDF out and sign it. Is there a way to just have a free form signature without using the Digital Signatures. I just want the user to be able to use their finger and just sign the document. I don't want them to have to mess around with creating a signature or choosing a signature. Hopefully, this makes sense, but let me know if you need further clarification.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Pencil commenting tool for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yea, that would work. Thank you

Is there a way for that option to be available auto maticlaly when a user opens that PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines