Signing PDF with certificate not working

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a problem with signing document in PDF with certificate (on card). When I follow typical path - Tools, Certificate and then I put box where signature should be added, program asks me to save the file, but after that, program freezes and I don't get window where I should write pin to sign the document (I'm using certificate from Polish organization KIR). I have to kill the process and close Acrobat Reader to see this window, but signature won't be recognized then. I asked support in KIR, and they told me that they know about this problem, but can't do anything, and I have to follow Adobe support. Somtimes reinstaling Acrobat Reader helps, but not always.

What can I do?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Are you sure you are using Acrobat Reader? this is something I would design using Acrobat DC.

Can you describe what you mean by 'card' to get the certificate?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines