• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sistema de firmas ridiculo

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El sistema de firmas es lo más penoso que he visto. Estoy haciendo un trabajo muy importante de la universidad para presentarlo y me encuentro con que no podía firmar yo también el documento firmado por mi profesor, resulta que insertar mi firma es imposible porque no hay campo de firma. Es una hoja, cualquier espacio que uno quiera debería ser el espacio de firma mientras no haya otra justo ahí. Deberían cambiar ese penoso sistema y seguramente no sea la única que lo piensa así.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Fill & Sign toolbar and sign the page anywhere you want. If the author of the form wanted you to use a digital signature they should have added a signature field to the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was the creator of the document, the document is mine. I sent it to him to sing it, when he sent it back to me with his signature it even appeared as his document, not being his. It should not be, and it should allow you to sing anywhere you want to, not force you to create a field to do it after someone signed. Their signature is there, it has it's space, others should go elsewhere you want.
And specially not change the creator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should divorce yourself from the concept of owning a PDF file. Once it's "out in the wild" there's really no way to enforce that. Anyone who wants to can change the Creator tag in the file, if that's what you mean. If you really want to protect it (to some degree) then you must sign it yourself and maybe even encrypt it using a strong file-open password. Keep a copy of the original file, just in case you want to make changes to it in the future, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh yes, but then you can sing it and it's like "but there isn't a field bu-uh". See how this program is a shame??? it's good for nothing and just created this to have a way of telling them how stupid it is.
What I want is to sign the damn PDF once my tutor at the work did it, and it's as easy as having a decent system and not an stupid field nosense

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Try explaining yourself in more detail and more clearly and we might be able to help you. If you just want to rant, then go for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, you want it more simple, let's see:

- I write work
- I sent work to tutor to sign it

- I get work back, signed with a digital signature
- I try to sign it to present it for evaluation
- It says me to select a signature field, there's none, I can't even add a drawn signature because it needs a FIELD only haing 70% of the page being a perfect place to sign! but NO, Adobe wants a damn FIELD because there's a digiral signature! then suddenly there's no place to put a signature!

Do you want it clearer that the program is worth for nothing? OH YES! you can have it: you can go online to "Fill and Firm" and you can add the signature but the digital one loses it's credentials, is only text put there. GREAT.

So there's why I'm so angry, because we are talking about serious documents and deadlines and a single program (this program) can ruin it all in a couple days because "needs a signature field".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the signature fields before sending out the file. You can hide one of them and use the Signed event of the other to make it visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to me like your tutor and yourself are not familiarized with the signing workflow needed.

Either the PDF file would be signed using electronic signatures with the "Fill & Sign" tool, or the users will employ certificate-based digital signature.

To use self-signed Certificate-based digital signatures you must add a digital signature field using the "Certificate" tool.

These are two different type of signing workflows.

If you were the creator of this PDF you need to establish which one. Moreover, leaving the PDF opened like that allows anyone to sign with other PDF viweing tools.

I would suggest to employ the use of Adobe Sign, in which case, when you create the PDF it allows you to add and assign signing blocks for a specific user based on their email address as the main authentication factor plus adding a password that you create only for that

intended user to open  the PDF.

Only the intended recipient will be allowed to fill and sign the intended block(s), nobody else.

Aan added benefit of employing Adobe Sign is that your signing recepients are not required to purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro DC nor have installed in their system Adobe Reader.

They can sign via web browser, and even through a mobile device.

You'll also be able to track the signing process while the file is in-transit, and modify the agreement if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the whole system is ridiculous, it should not force you to create
spaces to sign or you can't sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the whole system is ridiculous, it shouldn't force you to create fields to sign, it's such a silly necessity it makes me think what kind of person did create this program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't have to use a field. You can use a certificate, via Tools - Protection - Encrypt - Encrypt with Certificate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines