• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sitio web de licencias Adobe

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando entro en la página de licencias Adobe e intento iniciar sesión con mis datos, no me deja. No me deja ni escribir mi correo. Directamente indica "Adobe no le reconoce como un usuario autorizado de este sitio web" Necesito obtener el certificado de  licencia y no me deja. ¿Alguna idea?

Gracias.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to license and where you are going to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Pro and someone ask me for the license agreement of this software. When I enter in Adobe Licensing Website (LWS) and I try to start the session, a warnig appear " I am not authorised in this web site" so I can't see the license agreement of my software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a stock question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines