• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry, this product doesn't seem to be licensed. Error when installing Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to install Acrobat DC for a enterprise user. I have gave her access to the CCE All Apps for K-12 in Adobe admin console. It shows she has access to these apps when she downloads Creative cloud. I verfied she is logged in to the proper enterprise account, however after installing and launching Acrobat she gets a pop-up message saying "Sorry, this product doesn't seem to be licensed". Followed by the application closing. 

I've tried reinstalling the Acrobat as well has fully reinstalling Creative cloud and running the creative cloud clean up tool. Ive also tried installing via package with the same results. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into the exact same issue on a computer we manage.  We're a university with the All Apps plan.  We get the "Sorry, this product doesn't seem to be licensed" error when trying to open Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and closing that error closes Acrobat.  I tested another Adobe app (XD), and it worked just fine.  We tried logging into that computer with a different account, and we tried logging into another Adobe account, but we get the same error.  We tried uninstalling all Adobe products, restarting, and then installing again from a package and it had no effect.  Acrobat is working fine on my own computers.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you receive the error message, please share the screenshot of that message with us.

Also, confirm if the issue occurs only with the Acrobat Pro DC application.

Do you receive the error when installing the application or when trying to launch the application?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is 21.5.20058.441104 (32-bit).  We have tried other Adobe apps and they work fine on the computers seeing this error.  I only see the error when launching Acrobat Pro DC.  I reinstalled an older version (21.1.20135.421056 32-bit) on one of the affected computers, and they continued to see the attached error message.  

Let me know if you want me to make my own thread or not.  I was waiting for OP to respond today but didn't want to wait too long.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

Apologies for the trouble you are facing using Acrobat. We would need some log files from your machine to help debug the issue. Please download and run Adobe log collector tool from How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool (adobe.com) and upload the log files to Adobe server. Please share the name of log file here as well to help us get the specific logs.

Regards

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines