• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacing multiple fields the lazy man's way.

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Excel formatted sheet thatI am converting to Acrobat. I am just learning Acrobat and even though IO searched for commands I had no luck.

The fields are all bummped smack up against the cells of the Acrobat Form. I want ot have a little white space between the cell boundary to make it visually easier tof the user. Below is a snippet to show what I mean. Is there a command to set one to the boundary I wish to have with a little white space and recreate that quickly (and lazily) to the others?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can achive it easy by selecting 'Prepare form' tool and using 'Align' and 'Distribute'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nesa, 

I am using Adobe Acrobat X Pro. I am not able to find "prepare Form". Can you guide me?

Thank you again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have acrobat X, but I guess it's not much different, click on 'Tools' then look for 'Prepare form' tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tools - Forms - Edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines