• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Splitting multiple files at once

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I supervise the marking of exams completed in pdf writable documents.  Each "marker" is assigned a set of questions to mark e.g. Q1-4 to marker 1; Q 5-8 to marker 2 etc.  There are 60 candidate papers.  I know how to split the pdfs to create new files of each section, but can I do this as a bulk lot and not have to do it individually for each paper?  I tried a dummy run choosing the mutlple files option but it didn't work.  Only split one of the files.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that each 4 pages should be split to a new file? That's possible to do in batch using the Action Wizard and a script, but how do you want it to name each new file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also share the file with instructions on marking only the 'assigned' pages. Splitting the files in 4, multiplies the amount of pdf to store, manage ... by 4. 

How would you bring the 4 sub-grades back topgether for each 'student' ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. We’ve tried that before and ended up with conflicted copies. We just merge them at the end so the students receive the full paper.
Please excuse brevity.
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines