Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stamp filter

Explorer ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
can I somehow filter the stamps? I have 800+ notes where stamps are approved and rejected, but the filter in the notes doesn't let me choose which type of stamp I want to filter. is there any way?
Thank you.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate Experiment , How to , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can only filter by Type, Author and Color. However, if you used the Author name to identify specific types of stamps then you could do it. For example, if you labelled some stamps as "Zalesky-Stamp1" and other as "Zalesky-Stamp2" then you could filter them out, even if they are of the same type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, 80 people are doing it, and I only get the final PDF.
What about a script? Because each stamp has properties and in those properties the subject differs, so you could identify what kind of stamp it is.
Or am I wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're not wrong, but a script can't show/hide comments directly. It's a bit tricky to implement it, but not impossible, like I did in this paid-for tool I've developed: http://try67.blogspot.com/2011/11/acrobat-filter-comments-by-color.html

If you're interested in something like that, feel free to contact me privately to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines