• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard DC: Insert Shapes?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so simple, I'm embarrassed to ask, but I can't find confirmation anywhere before I commit to buying. Does Standard DC allow insertion of shapes into pdfs, such as circles, squares, etc? I was able to do that at work with Pro.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Yes, by shapes, what you really mean is markup annotations. These are available in all versions and variations of Acrobat, including Reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, by shapes, what you really mean is markup annotations. These are available in all versions and variations of Acrobat, including Reader. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear, when I mean shapes, I mean shapes.  Circles, rectangles, ovals, and the like.  

I do not mean markup annotation tools.  The response was rude and condescending, and is not responsive to the question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to editing in Adobe, but couldn't find how to add something like this • when not using bullets. I was able to go to MS Word, use Insert Symbol and then cut and paste it into my Adobe document. A work around for sure, but effective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was looking for an answer to the same question you asked, so thank you for bringing this up!  I, however, do not see how the answer posted was rude or condescending whatsoever.   I read the answer as simply precise.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines