• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sticky rollover

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023 and Acrobat Reader 2023. iMac 2018 with Ventura 13.5

I created a large pdf document with 44 stickies, all set to rollover and they worked perfectly. The next time I opened the document in Reader, the sticky icons had moved and about half no longer worked with rollover. If I click on them, they open but won't close. 

Seems pretty screwy to me. I've tried deleting the ones that don't work and redoing them, but they behave the same way as the ones deleted. It's a conondrum.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @philip hanft 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023 and Acrobat Reader 2023. iMac 2018 with Ventura 13.5

I created a large pdf document with 44 stickies, all set to rollover and they worked perfectly. The next time I opened the document in Reader, the sticky icons had moved and about half no longer worked with rollover. If I click on them, they open but won't close. 

Have you experienced this behavior when the document opened next time in Reader only, or did it happen with Acrobat Pro?

It would give more clarity if you share the sample file with us. Or the screen recording of your workflow when you have opened and worked on the same file. 

Meanwhile, kindly check whether you have installed the most recent patch. 23.003.20284

Open Acrobat/Reader>Menu>Help>check for update

Also, open the file on Acrobat online and see if the same issue appears.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I played around with the settings until it was okay. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I did, so I can't pass that on. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines