• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still no answer from Adobe for requesting license to distribute Acrobat Reader mobile app in volume

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After applying for a volume distribution license for the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app on Android via  https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=W8RNXE, I supposed to receive an email from Adobe confirming Adobe has granted me permission to distribute the app(apk). However, I didn't receive any confirm email from Adobe. 

Adobe employee tried to help me on this request since Nov 26, 2021. However, my problem is still not solved and he just kept me to wait. I didn't get any feedback after his last message on Apr 15, 2022. Sorry to bring this up. but i do need help on this case. 
 It would be grateful to have any response from anyone of you.  Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of curiosity I read the agreement and some prerequisites and didn't  find or see anything that says that you will receive permission from Adobe via email.

The main detail is where did you obtained the installer for Adobe Acrobat Reader?

The only thing that made more sense to me with what you're describing is this part from the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) FAQs:

If our organization distributes the Acrobat installer, is a distribution agreement required?

Yes. If any product is distributed, then the distribution agreement must be completed and submitted. go HERE for details  "

Have you tried and deployed the EMM using the AppConfig community yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

Here're my reply for your questions,
1. I had already submitted application via the first link you provided. The photo attached below was the auto-message after applying.It did mentioned that I'll receive an comfirming email from adobe. 
adobe.png

2. I didn't download Acrobat Reader via Google play store is because that the device I apply for is non-GMS.
So I think I could download Adobe reader "APK" from this link once I got the approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Hopefully this will get sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I've been submitting more than 5 times with the correct company email address via the link since Nov. last year and I didn't rccieve any comfirming email from Adobe. Though I submitted the application again yesterday, the problem I raised is still there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try with the Enterprise Support amd Expert Sessions service:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Here's my reply for your questions,

1. I'd already submitted application via the first link you provided. The attached photo was an auto-message afer appling. It did mentioned that I will receive a confiming email from Adobe.
adobe.png

2. I didn't download Acrobat Reader via Google play store is because the product I apply for is non-GMS device. So I thought I could download Acrobat Reader " APK " from this link once I got approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have sent a request for a volume distribution license, please ensure that you have used the company's email address, not any personal or individual's email address. That can be a reason you have not received an email response.

Let us know if that is not the case.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I filled my company email address. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines