• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strikethrough can not be removed

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a document that someone else marked up. There is a strikethrough on a word that needed to be deleted but nothing I do gets rid of the strikethrough. I can easily delete the word itself, but the red line stays in the exact same place like it is laid overtop of the document not actually part of it. I can not select it and delete it like you normally can whether I am in comment or edit mode. To me it seems as though it does not exist even though I can still see it.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chanc you can share a copy of the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was probably a comment that was flattened. If that's the case, it became a graphic element, which is not related to the text it's on top of, making it much more difficult to remove. You should be able to remove it using the Edit Text & Images tool, but you have to select it very carefully.

The best option, though, is to ask the person who added it to send you the original file with the comments, before they flattened it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines