• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit button

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I have created a document using prepare form and I have included an action button to 'submit' the form. I have set up my email address for the form to come to, however I would like the form to be sent which prevents any further changes (like a print to pdf option). Is this possible and if so, how. Thanks

TOPICS
JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you do not control the submitting computer, how would you manage that?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add to it a Signature field and define it as required. Under the Properties of the field you will need to set it up as locking all the other fields in the file when signed (except for the Submit button).

The user will have to sign it in order to be able to submit the file, and in doing so will lock all the fields they already filled in. Of course, signing will have to be the last step in the process, before submitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines