• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit does not work after installing reader DC

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have fillable PDF forms I use and have a submit button I use to submit to a server in my network. After installing Adobe reader DC this button no longer works. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide additional details if you want any help with this issue.

So it worked when you viewed the file in Acrobat, but it doesn't work when you view it in Reader? Or do you mean it doesn't work in Acrobat after you've installed Reader?

What's the exact action associated with the button? Can you share the file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I open them with several PC's I have one that has Adobe pro and the submit button works just fine, on all the other PC's I had reader 11 or an older version of DC installed and had no issue with them but in the past day I updated one of the stations to the latest version of DC and it no longer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a LiveCycle Designer form, so I can't really look "under the hood" and see what kind of commands it uses for submitting the data, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also not just this one file that has the problem, I have multiple forms that use the same button that have the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines