• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit Form Not Working

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please! I created a form with a 'submit' function at the bottom; however, when I send it to my colleagues to test they cannot submit it back to me through email. Once they hit the submit button, no further actions pop up for them. When I test it, I have no issues. Is there something I am missing for their end?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Hi Kimberly

Please ask the users to download the form to their computer locally and then try to fill and send it. The interactive elements of the PDF file will not work in a web browser or when opened via email.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimberly

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the steps your colleagues are doing to open the PDF form? Are they opening the form in the web browser? If yes, please ask them to download the form to their computer locally and then open it with Acrobat/Reader DC application and check.

Keep us posted with your findings

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

They are opening the form as an attachment from email. They're able to fill out the other fields but nothing pop ups when they click submit to move the document forward. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimberly

Please ask the users to download the form to their computer locally and then try to fill and send it. The interactive elements of the PDF file will not work in a web browser or when opened via email.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! The downloading option worked as well as the users needed a system update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines