• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submitting a form - PC and MAC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two computers one with just Windows 10 and the other is Mac with parallels and Windows 10. 

I have a form on which I installed a button to "submit a form".  I completed all the "action" items corectly.  I edited my preferences to use my current email address.  

Here's the problem:

On the Mac computer I setup to use my email address as the default.  However, my email is on Apple Mail and even though Adobe acknowledges the email address, when I push the button it asks me if Gmail and Some other application can have total access to my email account.   If I say Block, it just messages me that my authorization failed.  If I Allow, I get a security alert from google, but then the form goings into drafts in my gmail account.   I can then send it.  But when I open reply email in Acrobat, and push the submit button, I get an Adobe error "Invalid file specificaiton object".  I must be missing something.

Any help is appreciated. 

On the Windows computer, it can't get to my Outlook Account which is web based.   I do have it open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please help us with below details :

• Acrobat version
  • MAC OS version

Regards,

Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2019.021.20049

I am on a MAC O/S version 10.12.6  iMac is 2011

I am running Windows 10 and Adobe on the MAC using Paralells Desktop for 15.

I am also using a Windows 10 only computer.  

At this point, I have successully created and sent out populated pdf forms.  BUT, there is an inconsistency at the receiving in with different operating systems and mail programs.  Sometimes people can click on the attachment, complete the form and press the submit button and it returns successfully.  But most of the time, they have to save the form first, perhaps print it or scan it and then email it separately.  Are there any guideline out there that can be used as instructions for the recipients?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines