• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had premium for a while now but all of a sudden my account got logged out, logged back in and tried to restore subscription but it says unable to restore, tried paying for subscription again and won't work as I have a current subscription. I have tried logging in and out and deleting the app

any help thanks 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for reaching out.

We tried to check your account with the email address you have used to sign in here on the community.

There is no subscription listed under this account. Are you using an alternate email address for the Adobe services?

If yes, would you mind sharing your Adobe ID with us in a private message? You may initiate a private message using the envelope icon provided in the top right corner of this community page.

Please confirm if you are using the services on a desktop application or a mobile device.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other emails could be cameronwood7@hotmail.com
Woody123.com@gmail.com
Use it on my iphone

Kind regards,
Cameron wood

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Cameron did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same problem. I've tried logging in with multiple emails and none of them are working. I even went as far as repaying and it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having a problem similar to this new today.  I try to login to acrobat and I get this error. 

Brian23802514x2p9_0-1653507658903.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines