Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suppression signatures enregistrées

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je ne parviens pas à supprimer les signatures dans Signer soi-même, quand je clique sur le signe moins (-), il ne se passe rien.

J'ain réinstallé complétement Adobe Acrobat, fait une réparation et redémarrer l'ordinateur, mais rien n'y fait...

Auriez-vous des solutions à ce sujet ?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charles Mo 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please try the steps in the order defined and see if that works,

1. Remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html 

2. Reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

j'ai également le même problème, j'ai déjà effectué toutes les démarches indiquées dans la solution proposée à cette question. 
auriez-vous une autre solution à nous apporter ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

What happens when you try to delete the saved signature/initial? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for more clarity?

Also, make sure you have the recent version 23.08.2042X installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens, no error message

Céline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me I aswered too quickly.

My version : 2023-008-20421

No update available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Céline34394002yy6i 

Try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html 

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The last proposal was the one that worked.

Thank you for your support

Céline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, no it does not work because I have recovered the signature feature but I lost the professional features on my workstation. I can no longer combine files, insert pages etc... I can only do it online and it does not suit me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If the file is stored on a shared network/drive please download it to your computer locally and then try again.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please collect the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and the  Procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html  and share them via any cloud storage. Just upload the log file to the cloud and generate the link and share that link with us for further investigation.

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thanks for sharing the logs. we have shared them with the engineering team for review.

We will share the update as soon as we get any info.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines