Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

table on reference page

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know that you can use the reference page to save and modify often used graphics. (Insert a graphic on the reference page and give the frame a name -> use the name later in the Paragraph Designer-Advanced function to insert the graphic at the respective position) 

But is this possible to do the same with a table? I have four types of tables, that occure several times in my document. But I can't figure out how to insert the table on the reference page with some sort of tag, I can later select on the body page.. 

Thanks in advance

Hannah 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat doesn't have a Paragraph Designer. May be that you are in a wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

true, sry, should be in FrameMaker Forum 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah,

Could you please let us know the Adobe application you are using?

It would be helpful if you could elaborate on your questions and share some screenshots for a better understanding.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines