Tabs to unknown locations

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tab out of the last field on page 1 and then have to tab 3 times to get to the first field on page 2. I have no idea where the two tabs are tabbing to.

Thanks for any help you can give.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the PDF form to understand the whole scenario better.

I tab out of the last field on page 1 and then have to tab 3 times to get to the first field on page 2. I have no idea where the two tabs are tabbing to.

Once you are done filling the last field of the Page-1 then you have to use 3-4 extra Tab to come to the first filed of Page-2, because the dates 2022-2023 are also text fields. So your cursor is going into 2022 and 2023 when you click Tab after filling the last field of Page-1. These are the places where extra tabs are tabbing. 

AkanchhaS_0-1658252176703.png

*See the blue box (the form filed) around the years 2022-2023

Using the "Prepare Form" tool Adobe Acrobat DC (which is a paid product) you can check exactly how many and what type of  "form fields" are there. 

Hope this answers your question. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines