• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tagging/Spelling help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I correct this without trying to edit the PDF. When I do, everything gets messed up.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Scan documents and OCR , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. If I try editting the document, everything will get messed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once a PDF is tagged, you can't edit its content.

Editing botches up the content in the tags as shown in your second screen capture. Sometimes the yellow content containers will end up completely empty, other times with messed up text.

This is a major bug in Acrobat and there is absolutely no way around it.

Only solution is to go back to the source document, edit it, and re-export a new tagged PDF.

Suggestion: in order to get this bug fixed, we must all vote for it at Acrobat's UserVoice website (which is used by Adobe to asssess bug issues and feature requests).

Vote this awful bug out of our lives at

https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/36540487-bug-edi...

Let's get rid of it! And spread the word about voting to your colleagues. The more votes, the greater likelihood Adobe will notice and fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines