Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team does not have option to select Buisness or Personal profile

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all-

Our Teams account was updated last week with the new Business and Personal profiles feature. But so far, I am the only person who has the feature since I'm the contract owner. Now all Acrobat Standard and Acrobat Pro users on our account do not have access to the tools they need. I have told everyone to try signing out and signing back into their accounts, but no one is prompted to select a profile when they do so. 

I was able to successfully assign a license to a NEW user on our account, and this user did have the option to select the Business profile and all tools are working as they should. But EXISTING users still do not have the option to select a profile, and they are prompted to upgrade their account when they try to use a tool that should be accessible with their license.

Any help would be extremely appreciated. Our work relies heavily on Standard and Pro tools.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*I would like to add that I have tried removing then re-instating a license for an existing user, but this still did not prompt the user to select a profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same issue, I am stuck on a personal profile, and attempting to install adobe acrobat pro for an urgent job, but it keeps blocking me from using my license on the business profile. extremely frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guess i just figured it out, under my personal profile, theres a select box for company, i select the business profile company, and now I can see all the business account apps and have been able to install acrobat pro. (i had to uninstall reader and creative cloud desktop and reinstall those too, but i made it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines