• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template to sign not picking up first box for signee

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need a bit of help with my template. I've created a template of a form with several boxes that need to be filled in. The first box is the name and when I edit and send this, the box is available to fill in. I've tested this out on myself as a signee - as a signee there is no fillable first box, meaning no one can enter their name into the box. Can anyone help with this please? Thanks

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a form template that was created using Adobe Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes it was a template form created using Adobe sign - I uploaded a document to Adobe then started to change it to a template. The first box appears for me when I view but not when I send to be signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Olivia25963911fus2,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please ensure that the field is not set as Read-only. As it is a template, go to Templates and open the document in edit mode. Double click on the field and check if Read-only is marked.

If you have created a PDF form in Acrobat, open the form and go to Tools > Prepare form. Right-click on the field and go to the General tab. Check if Read-only is marked.

Could you please share the screenshot of the form field as it appears when you view it before sending it?

Also, share the screenshot of the field when you try to fill the form as a signee.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines