• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

template with fixed E-signatures persons (adobe acrobat pro)

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dears

adobe acrobat pro can i make a template with fixed E-signatures? i mean not mentioned the emailes that i need to make the E-signatures each time 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

Hope you are doing good.

Are you looking for a sign template where you can add a signature later on or a template where you can add the email by default so that you don't have to mention it every time you send for signing?

For the first one, you can use Adobe Sign E-Templates. How to create it, here's a help guide for it. https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html 

The other scenario isn't possible. You can predefine certain field types, where only these field types can have the Role set to Prefill by the sender:

• Text Field
  • Payment
  • Drop Down
  • Check box
  • Radio Button
  • File Attachment (available with business and enterprise service levels)
  • The other field types can be interacted with in the Signing Phase, only if the Sender is applying their signature to the document.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines