• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Templates: Prepare Form with

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am generating several pdf documents with identical formatting but different information gathered. I essentially want to save "prepare form" parameters that will duplicate fields on a any new pdf that I upload with the press of a button. In other words, I have many pdf files and want to "prepare form" for all of them identically, but don't want to take the time to create the field names and parameters for each file.

The file is a list of bills, with fields having open text responses, as well as dropdown lists, and check boxes. How can I create a template that I can apply to new documents (for the next client's list of bills)? I am creating the PDF by printing a Word document.

Thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the fields always need to be in the exact same place in each file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then create a blank file with the fields set up to where you want them to be and how you want them to behave, and then use the Replace Pages command on it to insert the pages from the new file over the blank ones. Save the file under a new name, and you're done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines