• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Box defaults do not stay.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we are having an issue on multiple PC's where when we set the defaults for a text box; such the style of border, color and thickness, do not stay. I'm not sure what's causing it. Marking the check box "make properties default" and the right click the text box "make current propertie deafult" do not seem to keep it. 

The program is up to date Adobe Acrobat 2017 (17.011.30199) 

I've tried going into preferences>Commenting>Making Comments> "Always use Log-In name for Author Name" that also seems to uncheck intself

I've tried going into preferences>Documents>Open settings> "Restore Last view settings when opening documents" that also seems to uncheck itself

I've tried making deleting the 2017 file and having it repopulate once the software opens. 

I have tried repairing the installation. 

Any help would be great. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it happening after rebooting the computer, logging in again? or is it happening during the same session.

I wonder if some profile settings comes from a server, depending on your installation process (centralised install/update vs local manual install)  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's happening without restarts, I thought I fixed it restarted the computer, seemed to work. Copule hours later they'd reset themselves. It's local manual installs, but the error has occured on two PC's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines