• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text field will not input all characters of barcode

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prepared form for my customer.  Several prompts on the worksheet are for scanning another programs barcode into the text field.  The field has plenty of characters to type in the long barcode but when scanning the last few characters get cut off.  How can i fix this for my customer to scan in their complete info into prompts?  This is an updated form and the old form scans in all barcodes of many lengths, every single time into each text field prompt. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you are able to enlarge the width and height of the field where the barcode numbers are displayed?

And what happens if you reduce the font size or even consider using a different font type (just for troubleshooting purposes)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't help. Same problem. Also the truncated number length is not always the same. Sometimes the last 2 numbers, sometimes 4 or 5. Scanner works perfectly in all other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you're describing?

Also, what operating system and Acrobat Pro version are you on?

You said that this is an updated form, what software produced the old form and if you don't mind sharing, what software produces the barcodes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines