• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text in text boxes overlaps/doubles when saved

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with text in fillable boxes doubling/overlapping when saved. I have tried saving my work and restarting as previously suggested. This did not work. Please advise.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For which fields does it happen? Where are you opening the file (in what application)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is happening in the fillable boxes; the fields replicate when I save. Adobe Acrobat XL Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see two instances of it: Text5.5 and Text10. The former are the last two fields under the Assigned Hours column, which have the same name, and therefore the same value. The latter is the large field at the bottom of the page (above the signature), where you have two duplicates of the same field one on top of another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is the last field I am referring to. When I hit save, it duplicates the text in that box over the top of itself. When I delete the text out and try again, it does the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, it happens because you have two fields there, one on top of another, with the same name.

Delete the top one and it will be solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines