Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Text size

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using Acrobat to fill out forms.  Is it possible to make the text smaller?  I can't fit all of the necessary text on a line.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Pro, or a comparable tool you may be able to edit the field properties to change the font size. If you don't have Acrobat Pro, or the document is protected in some way, you'll need to contact the form creator. They are the only one that can change the properties of the form. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom Parker,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, but I don't want to change the 'form text' I wanted to change the font size in Acrobat, the text that I am typing on the page.

Thanks,

Teresa5EE3

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's what we call the form text. The person filling the form can't change it, that's a form design decision. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines