• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text won't display over background box

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to simply write text into this document, however when I add text to the page it hides behind the blue box. This pdf was originally downloaded online, and I was able to add text once before (you can see the text I added yesterday in the above blue box). However today the document was unable to be edited due to a password protection (which wasn't an issue yesterday?) so I used a password bypass website and now this problem is happening. When I try to bring text to front it doesn't work and I seem unable to select the blue box in order to move it to the back. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Tools > Prepare Form and you can reduce the size of the form field. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to keep the size of the field but allow text to display over it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can enter the text in the form field. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines