• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Texts Missing when Saving

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing this file several times, always ends up loosing the some texts and symbols everytime I save it. I alread turned off  "Save As optimizes for Fast Web View" on Edt>Preferences. I'm guessing this has something to do with file size optimization or problem with embedded fonts SAS STM 001 updated (ORIGINAL).pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit) 2021-10-24 04-56-35.gif

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a problem with embedded fonts, yes. There should be no issue with file size optimization, however, as those are not graphics. Is it possible to share the PDF document?

Don't tell your students, however, that they will find the sheet for the next test on the Adobe Acrobat forum… 🙂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, thanks for replying and sorry for not replying soon enough. I tried several methods from forums but none of them worked, or I haven't seen someone had the same problem as me.

Although I did solve my problem by converting my file into CMYK Images on preflight, not everything is editable and it takes a while for each page to load for it to convert back to text, but at least all content was present and no texts dissapearing

and by the way im a student not a teacher 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines