• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The program by Adobe acrobat to edit documents is not user friendly

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was desperate to use the edit feature on the adobe plan, so I purchased it. However I found I couldnt get it do what I needed, so I have been paying for months without using. Now I find that I have to pay an extra $54 for the privelege of cancelling a product that I couldnt use anyway. I accept that it was probably my ignorance that prevented me from using it, but I did not find that it was user friendly. 

When I wanted to use the feature, I kept being told to purchase the product. Which I had already done.

I accept that there may have been a cancellation fee clause in the original purchase documentation, but I am pretty sure that it doesnt cost anything to Adobe to stop the online service, so why charge the customer. Very disappointing and not good for return business.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tricia,

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear about your experience. As described you were not able to use the application and wanted to cancel the plan and got charged for cancelling the product and not happy about it.

This is something that can be sorted out by our billing team. I have shared more information with you in private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines