• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The subscription amount was deducted from me twice. I canceled my subscription after the amount was

New Here ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The next fee has just been paid, from May 26 until June 26, for $88, and $28 for Adobe Lightroom, but I canceled the subscription because I am traveling at the beginning of July and will not return for two months, so I canceled the subscription so that I can benefit from it during this month, but as soon as I I canceled it. I can no longer benefit from the next month that I paid for. Please respond to whether I can only benefit from the month that I paid. When I return from travel, I will complete the plan.
I canceled the subscription so that it would not be automatically renewed on June 26. I did not know if I canceled it now. I would no longer be able to benefit from the programs until this month.

I subscribed to it again, but the cost was deducted again, $88. Please fix the problem or return the money to my account. Thank you.

Please i need helppp

TOPICS
Al Assistant , Cancel subscription , Comment review and collaborate Experiment , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , Modern Acrobat , PDF , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue, using one of these channels:

Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(make sure pop-ups are not blocked; type "Agent" to chat with a real person, or via phone, during working hours)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @mrmayhi, I'm very sorry to tell you that these forums are for folks who need help with the application, not with any subscription activities. We do not work for Adobe and cannot do anything to help you.

Since we do not know what country you are located in, we cannot even suggest a phone number or website for you to go to. Please do a Google search for your country's Adobe contact and phone or email them. 

I wish I could help you, but I cannot. 

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue, using one of these channels:

Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(make sure pop-ups are not blocked; type "Agent" to chat with a real person, or via phone, during working hours)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat is the worst thief you would ever see. Please do not subscribe to this pathetic thing. they deduct my money everything and then show nothing in the account regarding the deductions. they have deducted from around 70 dollars by now. Now i contacted my bank and i am going to change my banks account. They are like Narcos and Mafia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines