• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail Problem

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021 and I enabled the option to see the pdf thumbnails. Most of them can be seen but for a couple of days, I'm not able to see some of them. Besides, sometimes it can't load the preview of thumbnails and most importantly there's one specific file and it got me out of that file which contains some pdfs. But that doesn't happen in all the files that contains pdfs. But when I disable that option, I can go to that file and can see pdfs (but of course, without preview). What should I do?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ozan,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned above, the thumbnails not loading for some PDFs. Try to repair the application installation and ensure that the application is updated to the latest version. In the application go to Help > Check for updates or Repair Installation.

If the issue still occurs, share the application and OS version. It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot or video of the issue occurring at your end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines