• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools in pro inaccessible.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened a pdf set of plans to do a work up and I need to be able to use the measure tool but no tools are available except for comment.  I have acrobat dc pro.  Is there a reason I can't access these tools?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you looking? 

You'll find all of the tools by clicking on the Tools collection in the top left region of the main window. Some of the tools are displayed in the right Panel from which you can add or remove the tools you use all the time.

2021-06-15_06-45-58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's pretty easy for one to have both Acrobat Pro and Reader installed... and not know that Reader is the application that's open!  On occasion, an OS update, or some other software tweak unrelated to Acrobat has changed the default program for PDFs, and I've ended up in Reader without knowing it over the years.  I know it's overly simple, but be sure to look at the top of your program (Title Bar) and confirm that you are in Acrobat Pro, not Reader.  

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trevor,

Adding to the suggestions provided above.

As you are not able to access the tools, would you mind sharing the screenshot of the tools you receive?

Please ensure that you are using the Acrobat Pro DC not the Acrobat Reader DC application as suggested by Dave__M.

Share the current application version.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines